We support for Industrial Product/Machine Design and Development that specializes in developing innovative products/inventions, from Automobile parts to Industrial Equipment! We design and develop Structure, prototype, and Machinery for B2B and B2C.
Welcome to VES-CAD Support
We help your dream and ideas about your product for your business to bring to the real world with our work. We serve your product as a result by analyzing your wishes, solving the problems, determining the liaison, and achieving customer satisfaction.
Bring your demands and we deliver to you the fulfilled results for your business success.
VES-CAD Support: Values
The core values are that define how we operate, collaborate, innovate and serve our customers. They represent what we stand for, but what you can expect when working with us.
We love to design, develop and manufacture physical products, but initially, our designers and engineers team prepare some scientific analysis and calculations using theories and systems to produce good concepts for that successful product development. We will keep on upgrading our concepts with new ideas and systems results for designing the products with modularity. This journey will be continued until the products are delivered or manufactured.
We will revise the delivered product on how the customer wants to have it in the future. We do prototypes on the demand of the customer. We are ready to supply further engineering packages along with the product according to the customer’s demands.
Engineering product development from Predevelopment to Production design
- Precisely problems finding and resolving using modern engineering technique
- 2D and 3D preparation for the single parts and sub- and main- assemblies for Sheet Metal and Plastic.
- Preparations of Tolerance calculations and BOM
- EU-, USA-, Australian, China and any special Norms and regulations will be obeyed
- Kinematic preparation using our CAD Software
- Simulation calculation
- Customizing and Designing Frame profile structure
- Automation Solutions
- Preparing Prototype design and Model